0% Finance Now Available. T&C apply. Please see details.
May 07, 2016
The hugely popular Specialized 'Helmet Amnesty' is back once again, allowing you to trade-in your old, tired and potentially no-longer-protective helmet for a shiny new Specialized one at up to 50% off RRP.
Simply bring your old helmet into the store and choose from the following 3 models (colours and sizes are limited, strictly on a first-come-first-served basis):
S-Works Prevail RRP
£160 Amnesty Price £80
The S-Works Prevail helmet is the ultimate lightweight racing helmet, combining incredible ventilation, aerodynamic design, and ultra-light construction in order to achieve the best all-around performance. Even better, it now features a new high-performance pad design to further enhance comfort.
- The top-of-the-range Specialized helmet
- Incredibly lightweight and highly breathable
- Mindset micro-dial adjustable with one hand
- Reflective details on rear for low-light visibility
£70 Amnesty Price £40
This race-inspired design is known for its great fit and great value. With similar features to the S-Works Prevail—like the Tri-Fix webbing system and 4th Dimension Cooling—the Propero handles even the most intense efforts on the pavement.
- Pro-level looks without the pro-level price
- Vents channel the breeze to keep you cool
- Micro-adjustable dial for comfort and adjustment on-the-fly
- Reflective for night-time visibility
£50 Amnesty Price £30
With a sleek and fast look, the Echelon helmet presents a compact profile on a rider's head. And with increased ventilation and an ergonomic design, you're guaranteed an exceptional fit, tremendous comfort, and ample ventilation. Accordingly, it's the ideal helmet for road cycling enthusiasts.
- Easy-adjust Headset SL fit system with six height positions and micro-adjustable dial
- 4th Dimension Cooling System optimizes ventilation
- Composite matrix internal reinforcement allows larger vents for greater cooling
- Reflective decals for increased visibility in low-light conditions