0% Finance Now Available. T&C apply. Please see details.
"For Triathletes whose will to win knows no bounds" - Argon 18
The E-119 has, for many years, been known for the incredible aerodynaic advantage that it gains from the heritage of Argon. However, now re-designed and including the latest Shimano Ultegra full groupset the E-119 has stepped up yet again. Through design and imput help from the numerous IRONMAN™ championship winners such as Craig Alexander, Argon have managed to find new cut-throughs to even further benefit aerodynamics. Now featuring; intergrated storage solutions, making it easy for you to supplement your body without wasting any time, as well as a seat tube angle changed from 76 to 78, making it even more specific to Triathlon and easier for you to run well off the bike. Overall, the number of changes made to the E-119 help to further it from the E-118 by an average of 9.8% in aerodynamic improvement.
Designed, tested and optimized for true wind conditions
- One of the world’s fastest triathlon bikes (at 5° to 20° yaw angles)
Significant improvement in aerodynamics
- Thanks to the same rigorous CFD testing as the E-119 Tri+, it’s the ultimate triathlon bike
Exclusive brakes hidden in the fork and behind the seat stays
- To foster laminar flow
Triathlon-adapted geometry, 78º seat post, and adjustable saddle position (+28mm; -28mm)
- Creates an optimal fit for any level of athlete
Optimal carbon fibre
- Designed to be high performance and even lighter
Classic derailleur hangers
- Makes for easy wheel and tire changes
- No complicated hardware, easily removable cockpit and wheels
- Well balanced ergonomic fit for every frame in every size
- An aerodynamic and light machine built to perform and give the rider the ultimate feeling of control and comfort
- E119 frameset - Full Carbon Fork, Carbon Seatpost and headset
- Colours - Black/Red
- Groupset - Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-25 cassette.
- Wheelset -Fulcrum Racing Quattro wheels with Vittoria Rubino Pro Tyres and Race 28 42mm Tubes
- Finishing Kit - Prologo Nago tri 40 Saddle and Prologo plain touch Bar Tape