0% Finance Now Available. T&C apply. Please see details.
For Triathletes whose will to win knows no bounds.
The ultimate triathlon frameset, the E-119 Tri+ yields the absolute maximum aerodynamic advantage, like its E-119 Tri counterpart, while boasting an even lighter carbon lay-up. Thanks to input from Argon 18's professional triathletes who’ve won numerous IRONMAN™ championships, they pushed the boundaries of performance, aerodynamics and technology to create a powerful winning machine. Fully committed to triathlon racing; maximum performance guaranteed. Built for the most demanding of athletes, for whom every detail counts.
FOR THE SERIOUS PERFORMANCE-DRIVEN AND COMPETITIVE ATHLETE
The E-119 Tri lay-up has been developed for top performance
- Integration - Storage solutions are provided to support the end user while improving aerodynamics.
- Nutrition storage on the top tube
- Hydration access without needing to move from your aero position.
- Complex CFD explortation in shape and profile.
- An average of 9.8% aerodynamic improvement over the E-118 Next
- Clear commitment to triathlon with seat tube angle changed from 76 to 78 nominal angle in-line with a more Triathlon specific geometry.
- Traditional drop-out makes changing wheels and tires much easier for the athlete.
- E119 frameset, Full Carbon Fork, Carbon Seatpost and headset
- Colours – Black/Red
- Groupset – Ultegra, 11-25 cassette.
- Wheelset – Fulcrum Racing Quattro wheels with Vittoria Rubino Pro Tyres and Race 28 42mm Tubes
- Finishing Kit – Prologo Nago tri 40 Saddle and Prologo plain touch Bar Tape