0% Finance Now Available. T&C apply. Please see details.
• NEW integrated BB86 bottom bracket
• Exclusive mold maximizing global stiffness: massive asymmetric chainstays, bulk bottom bracket and headtube areas
• 3D Headtube for perfect adjustment of handlebar height of every rider while enhancing front-end stiffness.
• 7050 HM carbon composite
• Monocoque construction optimized with Horizontal Dual System (HDS)
• Integrated fork crown race
• Innovative AFS GEOMETRY with BB Drop of 75mm (lower bottom bracket and shorter headtube)
• 27.2 Seatpost diameter (ASP-6550 carbon, 180g, seatpost included) variable 15 or 25mm offset.
• FSA No 62+3D (Bearing 1-1/4” Top 36/45 degree & 1.5” bottom, 36/45 degree) + FSA TH-885 Compressor included
• Braze-on front derailleur compatible with compact chainrings
• Forged drop-out with replaceable derailleur hanger
• Weight: 790 g (Medium frame only) Fork 350
This entirely new frame design has achieved a superior SWR while still providing highly responsive power transfer, accurate handling and the remarkable comfort for which the Gallium Pro has become well known.
Weighing only 790g
But always optimally balanced
Official Bicycle of SpiderTech Pro Cycling Team
Integrated concept: frame, Ga31 Pro specific monocoque fork, Argon 18 ASP-6550 carbon seatpost and headset