0% Finance Now Available. T&C apply. Please see details.
The re-designed Cervélo R3, features a frame that not only weighs in at less than 1,000g (painted) but is also 24% stiffer than its former version. Having podiumed 6 times in the last 7 Paris-Roubaix's, including 3 victories the R3 is one of the most performance-proven bikes on the market. ComfortPly technology revitalises comfort through a smoother carbon layering, more noticable the tougher the road surface gets. Stiffness is enhanced with a 7 watt power saving through Cervélo's trademark Squoval 3 tubing, improving handling and all round confidence. With a Shimano Ultegra groupset kitted throughout this R3 is not only reliable and easy to maintain but is setup ready to be upgraded to an electronic groupset with interchangeable internal cable stops. Cervélo have learned a lot from their Rca frame and the new R3 is the product of this input and even further R&D to produce an already proven winning formula: faster, lighter and stiffer.
- Sub 1000 gram frame (size 56, with paint and hardware).
- 24% stiffness increase at head tube versus previous generation r3, for precise handling
- Squoval™ redesigned leading edges and corner radii combine with reoriented seat stays ellipses to reduce air drag by >7 watts versus previous r3
- Future-proof cable management allows easy set-up for mechanical, electronic, or hydraulic lines.
- 8% stiffness increase at bottom bracket vs previous r3
Fork: Cervélo All-Carbon, Tapered R3 Fork
Brakes: Shimano Ultegra
Cassette: Shimano Ultegra, 11-25
Rear derailleur: Shimano Ultegra
Front derailleur: Shimano Ultegra
Shifters: Shimano Ultegra
Chainset: Rotor 3D30 BBright, 52/36
Handlebar: FSA Energy Compact
Stem: FSA, SLK
Saddle: Fizik Antares
Seatpost: FSA SLK, Carbon
Wheelset: Mavic Aksium S
Tyres: Mavic Aksion, 700x25c