Introducing the re-designed Cervélo R3 Ultegra Di2, revolutionary in its own rights. The updated frame is not only lighter (under 1000g painted) but also stiffer. ComfortPly technology revitalises comfort through a smoother carbon layering, more noticable the tougher the road surface gets. Stiffness is enhanced with a 7 watt power saving through Cervélo's trademark Squoval 3 tubing, improving handling and all round confidence. Kitted out with the incredibly smooth, effortless, electronic Shimano Ultegra Di2, the Cervélo R3 becomes even easier to maintain. Cervélo have learned a lot from their Rca frame and the new Cervélo R3 is the product of this input and even further R&D to produce an already proven winning formula: faster, lighter and stiffer.
- Sub 1000 gram frame (size 56, with paint and hardware).
- 24% stiffness increase at head tube versus previous generation r3, for precise handling
- Squoval™ redesigned leading edges and corner radii combine with reoriented seat stays ellipses to reduce air drag by >7 watts versus previous r3
- Future-proof cable management allows easy set-up for mechanical, electronic, or hydraulic lines.
- 8% stiffness increase at bottom bracket vs previous r3
Fork: Cervélo All-Carbon, Tapered R3 Fork
Brakes: Shimano Ultegra
Cassette: Shimano Ultegra, 11-25
Rear derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2
Front derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2
Shifters: Shimano Ultegra Di2
Chainset: Rotor 3D30 BBright, 52/36
Handlebar: FSA Energy Compact
Stem: FSA, SLK
Saddle: Fizik Antares
Seatpost: FSA SLK, Carbon
Wheelset: Mavic Aksium S
Tyres: Mavic Aksion, 700x25c
Follow the four easy steps below to complete your order: