HUUB designed the Acara from scratch. It is a common trend when manufacturers make Female wetsuits that they just redesign the Men's suits. However, HUUB designed the Acara specifically for the Female body-cut and as a result believe their wetsuit reduces water drag far more efficiently than competitors. X-O Skeleton technology is designed to increase leg buoyancy as well as calf release panels that help to make your transitions from the suit faster and smoother. The low neckline cut reduces the chance of chafing as well as ensuring you have a full range of motion for efficient sighting and breathing. The bicep release design increases shoulder flexibility to improve stroke efficiency helping you to become the fastest swimmer in the pack!
- Unrivalled shoulder flexibility
- Unique Bicep and Calf release for extra swim efficiency
- Upgraded X-O Skeleton offering more buoyancy around the hips
- Super flexible low neckline structure
- 13% modulus improvement redesigned underarm gusset
- Breakaway zipper