The Orca OpenWater one-piece wetsuit is designed to provide warmth, flexibility and buoyancy whilst remaining durable, the OpenWater suit covers all basis in order for you to have the best experience during your event. Designed with Yamamoto neoprene that provides high-quality durability you can choose to use your wetsuit just for the event or keep it for future OpenWater events. Hydrolite panels on the suit help to reduce time spent getting the suit on and off as well as featuring an SCS coating that reduces water drag to boost your speed!
Wetsuit Rental Terms and Conditions
1. The hire fee for each wetsuit is: £40.00
2. Postage for each wetsuit is: £ 9.00. If you require a different size suit then you will need to pay postage back to us and a second postage charge of £6 will be deducted from your deposit if you choose to return the suit at the end of the hire period.
3. Deposit is £75.00, this is a security measure in case the suit is not returned to us or in the event of damage.
4. The hire period runs from the date of order to the end of September 2018, which is the closing date for returns. We will not accept returns after 30th September under any circumstances, the hire period ends on that date. When you return the suit it needs to be clean, in good condition and free from rips and tears. We will then refund you the deposit of £75.00. If the suit is damaged we will contact you with costs to be deducted from the deposit. Please note that you need to take care when trying suits on as you can damage the suit with nails so we recommend using plastic bags or gloves on your hands.
5. Please allow 28 days for the refund to be credited to your account once the suit has been received back at the end of the hire period.
6. When you return the suit please ensure you enclose your name and address and the order number.
7. If you wish to buy the wetsuit after the race, simply keep hold of it and we will keep the deposit, saving you £14.00 on the list price.
Bright neon orange arms allow you to be extremely visible in the open water.
The 2-2.5mm Yamamoto neoprene coverage gives you ultimate freedom of movement in the water.
This wetsuit is perfect for winter races or as a second suit for when you’re most active.
The Yamamoto Corporation is the world’s main supplier of high-performance neoprene. Its seal represents quality, technology and innovation.
The HydroLite panels help the wetsuit come off easier, for faster transitions. This technology, combined with the SCS coating, helps the water slide off your wetsuit, without impregnating it, considerably improving your hydrodynamics.