Finance options now available. T&C apply. Please see details.
Equally suited for trail rides, enduro races, and anything in-between, the Ambush provides Trail and All-Mountain riders with the lightest and most ventilated, extended coverage helmet available.
- Patented Aramid-Reinforced Skeleton provides internal EPS support
- Patented Energy Optimized Multi-Density EPS construction helps to manage linear and rotational impact energy
- Mindset 360 fit system provides a secure, customizable fit with 360-degree tension adjustment, five height positions, and integrated dial for easy on-the-fly adjustments
- Micro indexing visor allows for a wide range of fast, secure on-trail adjustments and convenient goggle stowage
- 4th Dimension cooling system with massive vents, internal Cross-Channels and aligned exhaust ports increases air flow to keep riders cool
- Lightweight, quick drying liner with Gutter Action Brow that channels moisture away from eyes
- Low profile in-molded shell with smooth, snag-free exterior shape
- Extended coverage for added protection and durability
- Tri-Fix web splitter for improved comfort and ease of strap adjustments
- Complies with one or more of the following safety standards for bicycle helmets: CPSC, SNELL B90A, CE and AS/NZS