Finance options now available. T&C apply. Please see details.
Bike fitting starts from the foot up and this is what Specialized have done in updating this shoe. The soles are now lighter and stiffer due to some clever work with the carbon layup and positioning of it.
The upper uses the worlds strongest ultra lightweight fibre within the Dyneema® mesh that helps keep the weight of the shoe to a minimum, but creates a fit that is snug and that won’t stretch. The shoe dials up with a pair of CNC’d alloy Boa® S3 which were specifically designed for this shoe and allows on the fly micro adjustment.
We also see some features that we loved from the S-Works 6 this include PadLock heel construction and Body Geometry footbeds. All of this combines give you a shoe that embodies style, comfort and exceptional power transfer.
- Body Geometry sole and footbed are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce the chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Our stiffest and lightest FACT Powerline™ carbon plate maximizes power transfer: Stiffness Index 15.0
- Dyneema® Mesh is trapped between layers of four-way stretch mesh and TPU to create no-stretch zones for the ultimate connection and comfort.
- Independent alloy BOA® S3-Snap dials for on-the-fly micro-adjustment, backed by the BOA® Lifetime Guarantee.
- PadLock™ heel construction cradles the heel and is proven to improve acceleration
- Titanium alloy cleat nuts can rotate to position pedal/cleats 5mm rearward.
- Non-slip, replaceable heel tread with internally recessed screws for security.
- Form Fit last with a roomy toe box for the ultimate in connectivity and comfort.
- Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals.
- Approximate weight: 224g (1/2 pair, Size 42)