Finance options now available. T&C apply. Please see details.
The original Evade was the first product to come out of the Specialized Win tunnel (yes that is what they call their wind tunnel) back in 2014 and although you can see its heritage in this updated helmet it now ticks few more boxes. Firstly and most importantly it is faster, saving you around 50 seconds compared to a standard road helmet and 4-6seconds on its predecessor.
It has also become lighter, only weighing 230g in a medium, so is now the second lightest helmet in the Specialized range with only the Prevail tipping the scales any lower. The updated shape and vent pattens means not only is the helmet a little smaller it’s also better ventilated. Plus with the addition of the magnetic buckle makes the helmet nice and easy to get on and off.
So the perfect helmet whether you are looking to improve you transition time and bike split in a triathlon, spending a week in the alps or doing the midweek chain.
- Through extensive Win Tunnel development, the Evade is the fastest road helmet we've tested.
- 4th Dimension Cooling System with deep internal channels, large vents, and aligned exhaust ports make it the best combination of aerodynamics and ventilation.
- Patented Energy Optimized Multi-Density EPS construction helps to manage impact energy.
- Patented Aramid-Reinforced Skeleton provides internal EPS support to help manage impact energy.
- Ultra-light Mindset HairPort II micro-dial fit system with height adjustability for the perfect fit.
- Magnetic buckle is simple and secure.