When seconds count, you need a shoe that can get you through the transition quickly while offering maximum performance out on the road. Designed for elite-level competition, the S-Works Trivent is the most highly engineered triathlon shoe in the world.
The Specialized S-Works Trivent tri shoe features the revolutionary Tri-Specific Drawbridge closure system, which leaves the heel of the shoe ‘popped’ open and ready for entry in the transition, while the Launch Clip puts the shoe in the level position for the best flying start possible. Couple this with temperature-regulating construction, a stiff and efficient sole, and Body Geometry ergonomics for great fit and performance, and you’re one step closer to your best time ever.
Body Geometry sole construction and footbed: ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Revolutionary Tri Specific Drawbridge closure for the fastest possible time in both transitions (patent pending).
- FACT™ 12.0 carbon sole uses high modulus, unidirectional carbon fibre and TorsionBox construction to optimize stiffness and weight.
- Lightweight Boa® L4 closure system backed by the Boa® Lifetime Guarantee.
- Replaceable high-strength braided steel lace.
- Arch-mounted Launch Clip for flying starts (patent pending).
- Smooth internal lining for "sockless" riding fit and comfort.
- Open tongue design for breathability and drying with toe Velcro® closure.
- Replaceable heel lugs.
- Light, tough, and water-resistant Micromatrix upper for supple comfort.
- Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals.
- Approximate weight: 280g (1/2 pair, size 42)
FREE UK & EU DELIVERY ON THIS ITEM
ASK US: [email protected]
CALL US: +44 (0)1323 417071
This item is NOT available outside the EU
ORDER & COLLECT FROM OUR SHOP IN EASTBOURNE
Jamie Bedwell Says
Lightweight, ergonomic, aerodynamic and easily accessible when you're in a rush and have no time for messing around with anything except the Trivents. I don't understand how these shoes could be improved. 10/10