Wind tunnel testing and CFD analysis has proven that mounting an XLAB aero shaped bag behind the stem reduces the aerodynamic drag. Savings can be up to 2 minutes 15 seconds in a Full Distance race.
- Actually reduces drag caused by stem and headset spacers.
- Same width as head tube (Standard size bag), therefore no increase in frontal area.
- 72 degree front fits tight up against stem.
- Tapered aero design profile.
- Super smooth low skin friction exterior reduces drag.
Non Sway Design
- Non slip surfaces underneath and on front of bag grip top tube and back of stem.
- Extra long front straps allow bag to be attached to bikes with cables entering the top tube behind the headset.
Easier to Use
- Located within easy reach while riding.
- Non slip rubber zipper pull.
- One handed Super-Slide zipper
- Can be mounted behind stem or seat post.
- Silver colored interior makes it easier to see contents.
- Stretch mesh pocket in contrasting red color for electrolyte tablets, salt tablets, cash or other small items.
- Can store the longest energy bars.
Contents Stay Cooler
- Insulated sides keep your nutrition cooler.
- Silver interior helps reflect heat away
Dimensions: 8.4” (21.3cm) L x 2.5” (6.4cm) H x 1.5” (3.8cm) W
Material: Proprietary low skin friction woven material. Red stretch interior mesh. Reflective silver lining. Proprietary insulation material. Anti-slip base. High stitch count embroidery.
Volume: 20.4 cu.in (334 c.cms).
Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty.