The new 30 Course wheelset has been designed using a wide rim profile to improve the aerodynamics more efficiently and allow for enhanced grip when cornering. The 30 Course wheelset is made for disc brakes, allowing you to match the more comfortable ride feel of these wheels with the superior stopping power of disc brakes to give you more control riding. Using high-performance aluminium, the 30 Course clincher's make for a lightweight pair of wheels with a more versatile option of use available to you; designed for the road, gravel or even cyclocross riding and racing. Engineered as a tubeless wheelset provides you with peace of mind riding as it removes any risk of getting a pinch flat and also allows you to ride at a lower tyre pressure without taking away from your riding performance. Featuring a 77/177D hubset that's durable and also now includes new and improved protection to the bearings. Finally, the 77/177D hubs are fitted with easily interchangeable end caps that allow you to ride with either OR's or thru-axles.
• The 30 Course Clincher is Zipp’s first tubeless wheelset, providing the ability to run lower tyre pressures without risk of pinch flats.
• The wider rim platform allows for increased air volume, which spreads the tyre casing. That helps increase the contact patch with the ground. The result is improved cornering grip and increased comfort on the road.
• 77/177D hubset, with its best-in-class durability and improved bearing protection, all with no pre-load adjustment needed.
• Aero performance, durable and lightweight.
• To ensure compatibility with any bike, our versatile 77/177D hubs come with swappable end caps to work with QR’s and thru-axles.
• ISO 4210 compliant. See Declaration of Conformity for details.
Size (wheels): 700c
Rim construction: Aluminium - Welded
Tyre compatibility: Clincher Tubeless Ready
Brake compatibility: Disc (6-bolt)
Rim - inside width: 21mm
Rim profile: Symmetrical
Rim finish: Sand-blasted black anodized / bake-on labels
Colour (Decal): White
Nipple material: Aluminium
Spoke type: CX-Ray - Black
Spoke count: 24
Spoke pattern: 2 Cross
Axle type (Front wheel): QR 100 Caps (dia. 17mm)
Axle type (Rear wheel): QR 135
Bearings: Cartridge - Stainless Steel
Driver body type: SRAM/Shimano Road
Driver Mechanism: 3 Pawls Leaf Spring