Designed to be the fastest in the world, to take you to new heights and beyond even your own expectations. The 808s revised 82mm rim-depth provides not only the necessary speed to get you to the finish line but the stiffness to match it. Zipp has achieved this through their self-titled AeroBalance™ technology which aims to gain the balance between the correct amount of aerodynamic design and overall control of the bike. Pair this with Zipps Firecrest technology that ensures stability in strong crosswinds and you'll have speed in all areas; fast up hills and on flats with Zipp's carbon rim construction, aerodynamic in headwinds with Zipp's clever engineering and agile handling with the compatibility of disc brakes for an unstoppable performance. ShowStopper™ textured braking surface is an innovative technology that boosts stopping power not just in the dry but most importantly in the wet, especially when paired with the superior stopping power provided by disc brakes. Finally, to keep this wheelset compatible with any bike, Zipp used their 77/177 hubset that comes with swappable end caps between QR's and thru-axles.
• Firecrest rim technology provides world-class handling and stability.
• 77/177d hubset, with its best-in-class durability and improved bearing protection, all with no pre-load adjustment needed.
• Aero performance, durable and lightweight.
• To ensure compatibility with any bike, our versatile 77/177D hubs come with swappable end caps to work with QR’s and thru-axles.
• Tubeless ensuring secure performance even when ridden at lower tyre pressures.
• ISO 4210 compliant. See Declaration of Conformity for details.
Size (wheels): 700c
Rim construction: Carbon
Tyre compatibility: Clincher Tubeless Ready
Brake compatibility: Disc (6-bolt)
Rim - inside width: 19mm
Rim profile: Symmetrical
Rim finish: UD fibre, adhesive decals
Colour (Decal): Black
Nipple material: Aluminium
Spoke type: CX-Ray - Black
Spoke count: 24
Spoke pattern: 2 Cross
Driver body type: SRAM/Shimano Road
Axle type (wheels): Conversion Caps included
Bearings: Cartridge - Carbon Steel
Driver Mechanism: 3 Pawls Leaf Spring