Top Section

+44 (0)1323 417 071 – Call Today Until 6pm Welcome!

Bottom Section

Zone3 Advance Wetsuit - Season Hire until 30th September for only £40 (plus £86 refundable deposit)

  • Available for hire from now until the Brighton and Hove Triathlon for only £40
  • The Advance wetsuit is recognised as the best entry level suit on the market
  • Hire now and suits will be sent out in February ready to get in the water nice and early!
  • Keep your suit at the end of the season and save £43 on the price of the suit

Hire for just £126
(including £86 deposit)

UK Delivery £9


CALL US: +44 (0)1323 417071

Not available to buy from outside the EU This item is NOT available outside the EU



More from

 » Triathlon » Wetsuits

Product Information

Zone3 Advance Wetsuit - Season Hire until 30th September for only £40 (plus £86 refundable deposit)

The Advance wetsuit is recognised as the best entry level suit on the market and Zone3 have worked hard to further improve the look and feel of the suit in their new collection, whilst still keeping the price point as low as possible. As well as providing warmth, the wetsuit is designed to help you swim faster and with less effort. The Advance wetsuit has received much acclaim in the triathlon world with 220 Magazine awarding the suit 92% and its coveted Best Buy award, stating that the Advance wouldn’t feel out of place against many of the midrange products available at twice the price. also tested the wetsuit and stated that the shoulder flexibility felt as good as a top of the range wetsuit from another well-known brand.

Rental Terms

Wetsuit Rental Terms and Conditions

1. The hire fee for each wetsuit is: £40.00

2. Postage for each wetsuit is: £ 9.00. If you require a different size suit then you will need to pay postage back to us and a second postage charge of £6 will be deducted from your deposit if you choose to return the suit at the end of the hire period.

3. Deposit is £86.00, this is a security measure in case the suit is not returned to us or in the event of damage.

4. The hire period runs from the date of order to the end of September 2019, which is the closing date for returns. We will not accept returns after 30th September under any circumstances, the hire period ends on that date. When you return the suit it needs to be clean, in good condition and free from rips and tears. We will then refund you the deposit of £86.00. If the suit is damaged we will contact you with costs to be deducted from the deposit. Please note that you need to take care when trying suits on as you can damage the suit with nails so we recommend using plastic bags or gloves on your hands.

5. Please allow 28 days for the refund to be credited to your account once the suit has been received back at the end of the hire period.

6. When you return the suit please ensure you enclose your name and address and the order number.

7. If you wish to buy the wetsuit after the race, simply keep hold of it and we will keep the deposit, saving you £41.00 on the list price.


The new Advance not only has a revamped look but also has some key changes which improve the fit and performance further. The wetsuits offer a fantastic specification including:

1. Great flexibility around the shoulders and arms for comfortable and energy efficient swimming.

2. Innovative new ‘Extreme Flex’ material used for the underarm panels to significantly improve the distance which can be achieved with each stroke and therefore improve endurance and swim speed.

3. Core support buoyancy panels which are designed to help keep the legs and hips in a higher and more streamlined position, therefore reducing drag and making swimming feel much easier.

4. The use of ‘SpeedFlo’ fabric on 70% of the wetsuit to minimize drag through the water, increase speed and improve durability. The remaining 30% made from high quality rubberized smooth-skin neoprene.

5. Zone3’s trademark Silicone coated Pro-Speed CuffsTM on the lower legs to help increase the speed of removal and therefore save time and conserve energy.

6. This wetsuit has a great fit and the low neckline means it is one of the most comfortable entry level wetsuits available.

7. Fully Stitched and Glue Bonded for increased flexibility and comfort.

8. High-quality YKK downwards zipper making the suit easy to take on and off.

9. The thickness is 2mm around the shoulders and under arms, 3mm on the chest and upper back, 4mm on the torso, legs and side panels.

The Advance is the perfect suit for anybody just starting out in open water swimming or triathlon. Alternatively, it is a great training suit if you want to save your best suit for racing. The suit has been designed with all of Zone3’s key features built-in to help ensure that you can have a fast, comfortable and enjoyable swim.