Over the years the Aspire has claimed the top spot of a number of editors awards being acclaimed as the "best buy", "editors choice" and "top value" wetsuit. Having been a store bestseller last year we found the Aspire provided the perfect blend of buoyancy, durability and flexibility at a reasonable price point. Customers most loved the Aspire's one-piece shoulder panel that helped to stop restriction of movement in the upper-body and promote your normal stroke technique. Yamamoto neoprene is now the go-to performance material for wetsuits and a mix of differing thicknesses help to promote your best speed. If you're looking for value for your buck and true happiness in the water, the Aspire has to be one of the best options available.
One-Piece Shoulder Panel
Owing to the popularity of the Aspire, Zone3 have made minimal changes to the latest version of the suit. The main focus has been on increasing the flexibility even further and this has been achieved with the introduction of a new one-piece shoulder panel design and by incorporating higher stretch materials.
Suitable for the beginner to the Pro
The Aspire is the perfect suit for the beginner athlete, all the way to the pro athlete and has been offering a fantastic swimming experience to all of those who have chosen this suit since its conception in 2008. As the reviews say: “Swimming in the Aspire is every bit as comfortable and energy efficient as swimming in suits costing twice as much.”
1. Premium SCS #39 Yamamoto fabrics designed to ensure superb all-over body flexibility, comfort and performance.
2. Aquadynamic ‘SCS’ Nano coating applied to the neoprene meaning that there is almost no drag through the water.
3. Extensive research and development on panel design and fabric thickness ensure this is one of the most natural feeling wetsuits you’ll swim in.
4. New 1.5mm one-piece shoulder panel with no seams from elbow to elbow to offer even more flexibility and distance per stroke. This feature helps to conserve energy and allows you to swim faster with less effort.
5. Maximum 5mm neoprene allowed under ITU regulations from the ribs down to the knees, giving plenty of buoyancy and core support to ensure the perfect swimming angle.
6. A higher stretch 4mm chest panel aids in course sighting during the swim navigation keep up core body warmth and allows chest expansion during heavy breathing.
7. Pro Speed CuffsTM on the arms and the legs for rapid removal after the swim to ensure the quickest transitions, saving you vital time on any course.
8. Downwards YKK zip to enable the suit to go on and off easily.
9. A combination of our recognized red cuffs for improved visibility and the graphite side and arm panels gives the Aspire a distinguished and premium style.
FREE UK & EU DELIVERY ON THIS ITEM
ASK US: [email protected]
CALL US: +44 (0)1323 417071
This item is NOT available outside the EU
ORDER & COLLECT FROM OUR SHOP IN EASTBOURNE
Jamie Bedwell Says
Flexible, buoyant, durable, affordable. There is no wonder why the Aspire has won almost every independent wetsuit review and award going. This was my wetsuit of choice for the 2016 and 2017 British Elite Triathlon series races.10/10