Zone3 have made a number of exciting changes to their transition backpack and it’s now packed full of new features making it extremely functional and more comfortable than ever. Holding a capacity of 40litre, it is a particularly innovative design and much more than just a bag to carry kit in.
The backpack has been designed with three main compartments to help organise your race kit. Within each compartment there are itemised zipped pockets to help keep items separate and easy to find.
The bag has been cleverly designed so that each compartment is accessed in a different direction to help maximise space and functionality.
Zone3 found that many of the other backpacks on the market were not sturdy enough to stand strong unless the bottom section was being used or if there were no compartments. Zone3 have overcome this problem by tailoring the inner linings between each compartment so they can naturally flow into the compartment below regardless of how full of empty the backpack is.
The bottom compartment lining is 100% waterproof and shares the space with the middle compartment. The top compartment lining is a highly flexible and soft mesh material which also can share the space of the middle compartment.
KEY FEATURES |
Bottom Compartment Features
· Outside: 100% waterproof and durable exterior material.
· Inside: Expanding 100% PU coated waterproof lining material with thermo-bonded seams.
· Suitable for a wetsuit, Tri suit and other small items.
Middle Compartment features:
· Inside: Zipped mesh pocket for goggles and accessories
· Inside: 100% waterproof removable PVC wallets for small valuable items.
· Inside: Back of flap features mesh pocket for race numbers and information.
· Outside: Two large, soft mesh pockets perfect for drinks bottles.
· Suitable for shoes, clothing, towels, accessories, drinks.
Top Compartment features:
· Inside: Soft mesh lining
· Inside: Back of flap features mesh pocket for race nutrition.
· Outside: Reflective piping around the top for improved visibility during low light levels.
· Outside: A fleeced music device pocket with earphone outlet
· Outside: Top flap pocket for items which need to be accessed regularly, passports etc.
· Suitable for helmet or other accessories.
· Padded back panel using 3cm thick foam with breathable mesh material casing for comfort and cooling.
· Padded shoulder straps
· Chest straps for tighter fit when needed on the move
· Option to strap helmet on to shoulder straps plastic D-rings during transport.
· Durable carrying handle.
· Strong zips with Zone3 branded silicone zip pullers.
· Zone3 printed and embroided logos.
· Height 53cm, width 22 cm and length 34.5cm. The bag has a total capacity of 40 litres.
The backpack makes access very easy and allows all your kit to stay very organised thanks to the unique lining materials between the three compartments. It does everything you need without over complicating things. Not too big and not too small, we hope this is the perfect size transition backpack which is lightweight, functional, comfortable and perfect for domestic or overseas races.